|Thanks for using our stock. |
If you don't see your deviation in here, send us a message.
|We are a group of friends who love art so much we wanted to help out in the stock community.|
As individuals, we wouldn't have had enough stock to share, together can offer you all some diverse stuff.
Now I must clear up a couple things.
I will say sorry ahead of time that this is not a group to join. It's literally a group of friends who came together to make stock to share. I know that there are many stock artists who want to share their stuff but the Gallery is only for the few members. But please share your stock with us, just in our favorites
Featured - Is for art made with the stock of the group.
Favorite Stock Art - Group members favorites from the stock community. Feel free to suggest.
Brushes and Textures - Usable brushes and textures
Tutorials - Some great references can be tutorials.
-Rules of the stock-
Each member has different rules for their stock. If there are no rules written in the comments adhere to these ones
1. please inform the group/member that you used their stock. Sometimes we don't get the message when you post on the image itself.
2. Don't download and sell the stock. That's just messed up.
3. You can use the stock for print use, but please let us know so we can fave or even share it with others.
4. Please please nothing harmful, racist, overly sexual (no porn), nor do we want to see slander. Basically try not to offend the masses.
5. Outside of DA use is ok, just inform us. Some artist have their own rules. Look to see if they put their name in the stock's artist comments. Ask them directly. If no name is included then the answer is yes.
6. If you do not see your work in our faves. Tell us. We probably missed it since we are not informed if people comment on the deviation itself. You can message or even use our wall.
Any questions, please feel free to ask. We don't bite.
|More Journal Entries|